Thursday 13 August 2009

A waitress writes

Kate here,

You'll know me as the waitress from those times when they all meet in the cafe and I serve that daft young cricketer "tea latte" as if such stuff existed and then I have a bit of a fling with Greg and get rather carried away and follow him all the way to Australia.

It is not until I am sitting in Sydney Airport that I think "why am I running after someone who clearly wants nothing to do with me" and get on the next plane home. I have been back to the cafe and my job is still there and I asked Ted if I could write something on his blog and he said: "Sure" which is nice of him.

All I want to say is that although I read all about the changes everyone keeps asking for in the England team - and on this blog - I don't care who plays. I just want England to tan the hides off those smug, double dealing, bloody Australians so that the next time I see Greg - Hell, if they are all like him swearing eternal love and then hiking off back to Oz the moment a girl wants to take him up on the deal - I can say


"STUFF YOU, MATE."

No comments:

Post a Comment